So where did you go King Liar? Is it really mostly prohibited to carry a Savage model 24 in Canada... or were you lying to us yet again?

Do you really have to make certain you are miles away from other people to get away with shooting a Savage model 24 .22/20 ga.? Was canvasback warning you that you could be prohibited from owning any firearms for life for using a Savage model 24? Are things really that tough for gunners in Canada... or were you lying to us again?

And here, in your post # 397342 from 3/13/15... are you going to try to tell us that you were talking about a Savage model 24 here?:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I haven't heard of hunters being arrested for carrying a pistol in wide-open spaces as we have here and most of Canada although it has undoubtedly happened. Visitors have firearms confiscated for not declaring them at the border. I burn up thousands of times more ammunition in the woods than on the ranges of the two gun clubs to which I belong. Discretion makes safe as a church. Mine have been all over Canada in survival kits

I can't wait to see your "craft of journalism" and use of weasel words to wiggle out of this one King. I wouldn't worry about it too much though. It's not like it is the first time you got caught red-handed in a lie and simply acted like it never happened. Mentally ill pathological liars are very adept at that. I think it indicates that you are mentally unfit to even own a pistol let alone illegally carrying it all around Canada and repeatedly crossing the border with it as you have claimed here on an international board. Maybe you should turn yourself and your pistol in to the authorities. No one is above the law.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.