Originally Posted By: dal
....obese smokers such as yourself are put to the back of the line....

....we spare no expense.
Its amazing how corrupt your hospitals are, my dad, who has a condo in florida, was feeling ill and faint, so his very lovely U.S friends called an ambulance. Once the hospital found out he had medical insurance, they billed him $27,000 for an overnight stay. Ahhh.pure capitalism isnt it wonderful. But I bet you think that is great news, and support the hospitals decision whole heartedlybecause thats just the kind of guy you are....

....Im sorry you live in a trailer park...

....I think youre so green with envy, its blinding you....

....Id rather be gay then live your sorry life....

D, you read me like simple book, I'll poke around best I can, and you have a great life.

You did make an important point about healthcare, in some situations, hospitals have to tax the rich. Many hospital are not turning huge profits, some are scrapping by in debt and others close their doors. It's not capitalism, just redistribution best they can.

Look how easily that 27k appeared, like magic. Actually, joe working average pays, not greedy corporations, through their premiums and copayments. Even folks on ocare are some eighty percent subsidized by taxpayers, not good feelings.

Where's all the 'profits' go, mostly to folks that don't have an ID when they show up at a hospital, feeling entitled to something. Do you folks need to show an ID to get health care up in Canada?