Pete...Yes... I think the water driven forge at Motts Corners became Losey & Lull (partners) for a period before becoming a blanket factory...One of the Losey decendants is, or was a member of this bullitin board system a few years back...IGC is Ithaca Gun Co...That's a great picture of Jerry...he looks like the actor from the movie "Cocoon" in that picture...I met Jerry around 1980 and kind of modeled my research/collecting after him...he told me some wild stories...based in fact...the most unusual was shortly before he passed, I was taking photos of his hand written files, fast and furious, while Larry Shuktnect was taping voice interviews with him. During one of these interviews, Swinney claimed that the unsolved mysterious common denominator that ran completely through his body of research was...how very many of the gunsmiths, that he spent his life chronicling, had passed away from tuberculosis (with no other explanation)...
People think the Swinney files are the definitve work on NYS gunsmiths...but I can assure you, those files are only the tip of the iceberg...
Utah...sorry, I'm not sure when without tearing into my own collection