Quote:
Originally posted by Marc Stokeld:
[QB] "well naturally" in British Columbia has a lot of madder's root. If you order today Mary will ship to you by the end of the week here in US
Kinda been there done that. I tried to order alkanet root from "well naturally". They wouldn't take phone orders and told me I had to order online. So I went online and found they have a $20 minimum order. I got my wife to go through all the other stuff they have to see if she could find something of use to bring the order to $20. She found a few things she thought she might be able to use and the order was placed. A week or so later the package arrived, less the alkanet root with a note stating "re-order". So now I have, with shipping, about $20 worth of weeds that we didn't really want and no alkanet which was really all we wanted. In hindsight I should have just ordered enough alkanet to make the minimum order and then I would either get lots and give the surplus to someone else to make stain or I would have got nothing and would have cost me nothing.

Cody

Tact is for those not clever enough to be sarcastic