Raimey,
The stamp from Didier is identicle in the photos posted above. That said, these barrels feature a regular, non plume rib WITH an under rib. Further, the barrels have a pretty heavy wall. I was surprised as the gun is close to 7 lbs, and, as I posted already, seems to have suffered having a mount for use as a punt gun installed near the point of balance. The right tube is marked with the typical "Non Pour le Balle" warning that went on guns with a tight choke.
I have seen a few older Darne models with the same tube sets, but, those guns always have had a stamp as to grade, either the typical circle with the word "Darne" in the middle of it, or, the much older little star like stamps, with the same, "count and add ten" to get the grade of the gun. I've seen far more guns proofed with powder J or S than powder M, just an anecdotal observation.
Somewhere between 1900 and the new patent R model of 1909, mono block barrels started becoming the typical barrels encountered on Darne products, except the Halifax model, which, was always a brazed barrel gun.

Best,
Ted