Here's a little more from our anti-gun troll King Brown from his post #390913 on 1/19/15 in the "It's About Time" thread, where King once again slobbers all over himself with admiration for Obama, and attempts to LULL us into believing he is no threat to our gun rights. I encourage you to read all of King's drivel in the whole thread.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's hardly mean-spirited to note that I'm an Obama supporter. I'm proud of it, apparent here as long as he's been around. He's anti-gun but has kept his legislative gun in his holster to position his party for '16.

Are you telling us lies again King, or are you telling us your mind is failing you?

Let me remind you about Obama having his Anti-2nd Amendment gun out of his holster in 2013 after the Newtown shootings. Even after a stinging defeat of his new gun control proposals, he vowed to revisit the issue.

He has repeatedly pressed for more gun control legislation since then, and he has signed at least 25 Executive Orders enacting new gun control provisions. Here's an article about some from the NYT.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/01/03/obama-announces-gun-control-actions/?_r=0

What is apparent is that you always seem to support the most anti-gun of U.S. politicians, and you attempt to LULL U.S. gun owners into complacency by telling them that their Constitutional RKBA is in no danger from them. This is a lie, and you know it. It was only a rapid response and mobilization by gun owners and the NRA that prevented draconian new measures in 2013 that would have affected law abiding gun owners without any appreciable effect upon the problem of gun violence.

You also consistently support anti-gun Liberal Left Democrats at the State and Local levels too, in spite of their constant assault on U.S. gun rights.

You claim that you are not anti-2nd Amendment, but your actions and words betray your dishonesty about the matter.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.