Raimey,

#1366 is a Charles Daly Lindner marked(crown/pistols) 10 ga. 32" Damascus hammergun. Game scene engraved. Signature Lindner wide forearm lug. The barrels are marked "AS". Weighs 9-95.

#2024 is Charles Daly Lindner marked(crown/pistols) 10 ga. 32" Damascus, modestly engraved (no critters) hammergun. Lindner wide forearm lug. Barrels are marked "RS". Weighs 8-13

#470 is a Charles Daly 10 GA. Damascus hammergun. No wide forearm lug. NO Lindner marks, no barrel flat marks, but on the barrels in the space between the floorplate through-lug and the hinge there is a "R" under what appears to be a crown. Next to that is a mark the looks like a "7" overprinted with a "2". If I knew what to do I would send photos. Kids will be here next week so I will send pics then. The pin configuration on the locks looks just like #15251. Seems to be a very high condition high quality gun, but, I think not a Lindner made gun Weighs 9-11

#1105 (second serial number set) circa about 1901 is a Charles Daly 12ga Diamond quality hammergun. It is marked HAL/pistols with 28" Whitten steel barrels. They are marked "RS". The action is secured with a Jones underlever. It has a straight (English) stock with no cast although the trigger are set up for a lefty. Everything about this gun is correct. The only other underlever Dalys I have seen are the famous 8 bore and 4 bore duo that have sold several tines for big bucks. Those gun were built a few years apart and this gun was built during that gap. It weighs 7-11

That's all the Daly hammerguns I can talk about. I can do a little better on hammerless.

I'll be glad to send pictures when the technology troops arrive.
Merry Christmas,
Jon

Last edited by Jon S; 12/23/14 06:59 PM.