I never give a thought to what happens to my guns except that my brother outlives me, and what a hassle it's going to be for him, like it is for Joe right now. As much as a treat as it might seem to us, it is one tremendous hassle and my thanks goes out to Joe for taking it on. Thanks for sharing the Gun Room photos, although I don't think any of us want to see any "after" pics...

Michael and I had some talks about this eventuality, but we sure figured there was "more time" to sort things out. I've been doing small things to identify and attach value to some of my stuff to hopefully make it easer for brother Chris or...
The guns will always wind up in the hands of who appreciates them most.

I've got a lot of different stuff, different colletions so several different lists, book cases, drawers, etc...
I've never attached much value to money so I've got more than my share of stuff.

In this pic, cartridge boxes, vintage Lawrence holster, Navajo saddle blanket, vintage & modern Acoma pots. You can just see the bottom of a set of Keith Brown Roper target grips on the vintage K-38 (or K.22?) in the holster. Of course I've got books that discuss each.. (and 8,888 guns)