It is funny but I don't consider the 80 something rifles I own a collection, even though the vast majority are pre-war custom sporters. I see each one as an individual rifle, with its' own attributes and qualities. The majority carry the name Griffin and Howe, Owen, Linden, Sukalle, and Niedner, while others are known as the "Mississippi Custom" because it was made by an unknown craftsman there. As I have said on this blog before, we do not OWN THESE WONDERFUL GUNS, WE ARE MERELY LUCKLY ENOUGH TO BE THEIR CARETAKER,FOR A SHORT WHILE. When the auction for Petrov's estate takes place, there won't be "Michael Rifles" on auction, there will be rifles being auctioned, that were built by the likes of the talented men above, that were last owned by Mr. Petrov. If a particular gun is more valuable having been owned by Petrov, then by all means buy it, as the money goes to his family, and that is a good thing. Remember however, when your family sells it in your estate, the value will be determined by who built it. The Indians knew the land, like these rifles OWN US, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.