The Spanish guns require an advocate. It isn't that they cannot make/build good guns as much as it is that at the present moment they do not have anyone to champion that fact in the manner that M.M. did in the recent past. Weigh the preceding remarks fairly and the need becomes even more apparent.

Heck, I don't even know who the best read double gun scribe is any longer. As much as I like Garden & Gun on the face of the concept, they mostly muck about and sort of hit on the shotgun note from time to time. Sometimes it lands off-key; not always. I was really pleased to see the one page article on helice in the last issue. Their pub, is a semi-niche audience, but it is exactly whom the Spanish need address. Perhaps some of the better Spanish makers would do well to include them for an article covering their better made &/or bespoke guns. Driven shooting in Spain is among the world's most exclusive & so are some of the clothes & guns. Folks here are generally unaware of that. If you wish to market something at the top, the buyers have to perceive the exclusivity is there, enough to justify the purchase price.

Aston's & Maserati's are not sold cheap yet they have a less than stellar resale value. Same thing may be said of some BMW's.

Just some idle thots, but you asked.