Originally Posted By: Brian
King,

I don't cast aspersions about people here but do hold opinions based on what I read that is written by folks here. Just as you and the others may have an opinion of me form what I write about here. Those are all perceptions and perception is reality for pretty much everyone.

Brian, if there is any question in your mind about King's motives and veracity, just re-read my post directly above yours. That is just a small fraction of his lies and double talk. You can ask him for answers to your questions, but don't expect the truth.

Perceptions have become reality because King has engaged in a long standing pattern of behavior, as opposed to perhaps making an error or slip of the tongue (or keyboard). King will launch an attack on the foundations of our gun rights, and then go into full denial mode when called out on it. He has been doing this on a regular basis ever since the shootings by a mentally ill gunman at Newtown, and he was among the cast of anti-gun trolls who has made every attempt to portray Obama and other vehemently anti-gun politicians as being pro-gun rights.

It's time folks understand that King has been, and will continue to be, totally dishonest about his feelings about the Second Amendment. He has made no secret that he disagrees with the very successful strategy of the NRA, and feels we should revert to a concessionary posture of give-backs and begging for what is rightfully ours.

King Brown claims to be our friend. Friends don't repeatedly lie to you and attempt to undermine your Constitutional Freedoms.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.