Originally Posted By: ed good
notice how some here continue to jump to negative conclusions and present information here about others that is simply not true. for example:

suggesting that we discuss restriction of certain classes of firearms is not the same thing as calling for it.

I am concerned about the over supply of semiautomatic firearms in the hands of the general public.

I never said that "arms" does not include firearms. and I never said that the only arms covered by the second amendment were .69 and .75 caliber muskets.

I have never suggested that the militia no longer exists.

I support the second amendment in principle. I also support the right of all levels of government to restrict and regulate firearms arms as the need dictates. and I rely upon the judicial system to determine if there are any violation of our rights under the second amendment...to bad some others do not feel likewise, as then we could talk about something else....

but, based upon the repeated not cordial posts, aggressive behavior, overt aggression and stupidity, by some who post here, I doubt it.

I just thought it would be a good idea to quote what you said in your own words before you do another editing job and then claim that I am lying.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.