OK ed, thanks for settling matters. You are both stupid and dishonest.

You support the right of all levels of government to restrict and regulate firearms... yet say that is not the same as calling for it.

You now claim that you are only concerned about the numbers of "semi-automatic" firearms in the hands of the general public, but what you really said is: "brian: it aint the type of weapons that bother me so much as it is the high numbers of them that are now in the hands of the public." I quoted that entire post verbatim in my last post ed, so anyone can see that you are being dishonest about what you actually said. Too late to edit it now.

You did in fact say that "arms" would not include firearms... but as I noted, you edited that part out. You also removed your reference to .69 and .76 cal muskets and changed it to this:

Originally Posted By: ed good
"In regard to the 1st Amendment it really only applied to the facilities available at it's inception. These were primarily issuing broadsides and orating from stumps. Therefore ALL other forms of communication that have evolved since should be exempt from 1st Amendment protection."

sxs: careful, if that same interpretation was applied to the second amendment as well...and I could have only one gun, it would be a brown bess...what about you?

Edited by ed good (Yesterday at 09:00 AM)

You have edited quite a bit in this thread actually, as has already been noted by one of the participants. You can drop a load of shit and then come back and scrape it up... but the stain is still there, as is the smell. It was in the "sxs: careful..." sentence. That sentence does not even flow well or make sense since you changed it. Nice try though. Now you want to lie about what you said and say that I am agressive, not cordial, and jumping to negative conclusions for merely repeating your own words.

There is absolutely no reason to ever discuss restriction of certain classes of firearms unless you are proposing conceding more ground to the anti-gunners. All of the discussions you have attempted to initiate suggest just that.

You can lie, you can deny, and you can edit to your hearts content. I am not the only one who has seen and who knows what you have said here. I have formed the opinion that you are an anti-gun/anti-Second Amendment troll. But it has become obvious, in my opinion, that you are every bit the liar that King Brown has shown us to be time and time again. It's disgusting that you have to stoop so low and resort to lies. Civilized men don't act like that. Low class white trash men resort to those methods. Do a better job of covering your tracks the next time you try to lie to us.

You say you simply wish to have discussions? Who in hell wants to discuss anything with liars?

Lying birds of a feather stick together. Your unholy alliance with King makes perfect sense now.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.