Since this gathering at my farm has turned into a yearly thing, I feel I should speak up. It has always been, and always will be a light hearted gathering. If I want to keep score I will shoot at the sporting clays or trap club in town. A few of the attendees are series sporting clay folks while the remainder like to shoot a few clays during the summer to keep sharp for hunting. This gathering is about bringing together many of us who live in the area that love double guns. It is pretty amazing to find a dozen people in our state who even appreciate a good sxs. When we take our guns to the local trap or sporting clay range we encounter the same attitude you are showing Old Joe. That of, you don't fit in because...... For us at these clubs it is that we are not shooting the latest semi auto or O/U. A day like this means relaxing, shooting a few clays from some fairly hard presentations (toilet shot included), and admiring and shooting guns from each others collection. If that means we are awful people, so be it. I would rather be like that than stuffy and inconsiderate. From what I learned in all my psyc classes in college, often those on the edge of curve are the same folks who think they are the normal ones. I for one could care less if I am in the middle of your curve or not. I just want to enjoy a nice day with my friends shooting, eating, visiting, and admiring everyone's guns.