Originally Posted By: calebg
For the past several years I've enjoyed following this board. It's always been decent and civil, with a consistent focus on our common interest in double guns.

The couple times I've logged on recently the board has been full of racist and misogynistic comments, as well as political rants. This stuff is outside the scope of polite conversation, and it never used to happen. Now it's not only happening, but appears to be tolerated by both members and moderators.

What the heck is going on? This place used to be great. Now it seems to be full of angry blowhards. Any chance we can recover some decency, or is it just a different crowd these days?

For those who may have lost sight of the original post, here it is above.

The OP's only crime may have been over-generalizing when he use the words "full of" to describe the extend of the issue. Myself, I would have used the words "happens here more often than on other gun boards". Perhaps it is the same member(s) posting the racist and misogynistic comments (I don't know, I've never formally kept track or logged the key words for retro-active search purposes to satisfy the willfully blind deniers) but it is certainly jaw dropping and it happens here more than it should. This thread was about nothing more. Nothing.

Last edited by ninepointer; 06/17/14 05:32 PM.