Originally Posted By: calebg
Originally Posted By: keith

Now grow a set, because I'm going to say something that may be really upsetting to you. There are Liberal Democrat politicians hell-bent on taking away our guns. Ignoring the threat will only make it easier for them, and they don't like our doubles any more that they like so-called assault rifles and handguns. Everywhere there are infringements upon our Second Amendment rights, there are Liberal Democrat politicians. And there are Liberal Democrats who support them, vote for them, and provide cover for their attacks on our Civil Rights. That's not very nice either, so either get used to hearing about it, or go away.

I have no idea where this is coming from. Nothing I've written has a thing to do with the Second Amendment or gun control. You're bringing up something that absolutely nobody else in this thread is talking about.

I started this thread because I don't think it's okay to use race, gender, or sexual orientation as an implicit or explicit critique of people.

Criticize politicians for their policies on the basis of their policies all you want. I'm generally uninterested in those conversations, but you're welcome to have them.

Calebg you talk out of both sides of your mouth. You speak like a very confused liberal...?....You say one thing then contradict what you just posted. Most of what you say makes little sense with almost no cohesion.

On your initial post you said:
Originally Posted By: calebg
AS WELL AS POLITIAL RANTS. THIS STUFF IS OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF POLITE CONVERSATION

Just what do you think 2A political threads and rants are about anyway...?

A couple of posts above here you start out on Keith like he's talking about topics that have not been mentioned on this thread, when indeed you posted the above on your initial post......duh.....

Then Keith points out to you that the main page above has a dedicated SECOND AMENDMENT THREAD AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, that has been there since the owner of this board posted it there last year because he is VERY PRO GUN, PRO SECOND AMENDMENT, as are 98% of the members that visit this website.

Evidently you are not one of the 98% pro gun Second Amendment Patriots and are only concerned with how members here structure their English in regards to minorities, women's rights and homosexuals.....? Is that correct, you have no interest in anti-gun politicians or what anti-gun policies they promote......?

Sorry to hear you don't care how the Democrat Libtard Politicians try to destroy our Second Amendment to the Constitution.

Doug