Keith?

I didn't say it was in Caleb's initial post. It's here in his response to this first one from you, where you have him wearing panties and accuse him of being dishonest.

Originally Posted By: keith
Where are these racist and misogynistic (misoginistical, perhaps?) comments which are getting your panties all bunched up? With 60 posts in 6 years, it's obvious you don't know much about what goes on here. 2008, when you first registered here, was a presidential election year. You would have to be blind, deaf, and dumb to have missed the political rants. What I really find indecent and uncivil is dishonesty.

And why did you put this thread here rather than in Misfires?

Originally Posted By: calebg
I am not being dishonest in any way. I posted this here because the comments I'm referring to are on the main board. I've never even been on the Misfires section of the board.

And here again a little later.

Originally Posted By: calebg
Originally Posted By: Gunflint Charlie
Apparently you don't visit the Misfires forum -- that's the designated locale for this stuff.

Thanks, I guess this stuff has been spawning under my nose without me realizing it. Now it's migrating to the main board and I'm seeing it for the first time.

Do you really think it unexpected that an occasional visitor here, browsing for topics of particular interest, could have missed seeing threads that included comments pertaining to race or expressing sexist attitudes??

Hyperbolic overreaction seems to be the rule in these threads. Keith, you were a standup guy a while back in apologizing for something you said of me in a case of mistaken identity. Nothing egregious here, but where do I say I'm not "seeing any hidden agendas"?? I don't think there's much you can teach me about hidden agendas in anti-gun politics. They're prevalent and you'll find no example of my denying them. I thought it clear that my "mystery" and "mystified" remarks pertain only to the following about misogyny, where Jim suggested a "hidden agenda" in comments rejecting misogynistic statements he seemed to think were directed by some group of posters toward him and some other group ("now we're all misogynists!"), rather than merely at RWTF.

Originally Posted By: italiansxs
Yep James:
And please note most of these complaining "posters" have very low count numbers. I wonder why and how they've all just "discovered" this non-issue to complain about?? smirk
ONE poster uses the word "lesbian" in the untold thousands of threads here so now we're all misogynists!
Now; You don't suppose there's some sort of hidden agenda here?

In threads like this it goes 'round and 'round, personal political agendas lead to discovery of opposing "hidden agendas" not only where they is, but where they ain't. When the latter, we damage our credibility in our efforts to protect our gun rights.

Jay

Last edited by Gunflint Charlie; 06/16/14 11:03 PM.