Hi Caleb:

In the lower right hand corner of this post is a button marked "Notify". It is in the lower right hand corner of every post.

If you click it it will notify Dave that you think the post is objectionable. You can type in the box why you think it should be removed or moved.

Fox mostly posts mostly inane comments that are almost always spurious to the original topic. Most of us ignore him. I agree that the opinion he expressed on women in shooting sports is rude, chauvinistic, and politically incorrect. But being exposed to the expression of stupid opinions and prejudices is part of living in a free society. If everyone ignores his stupid post it is kind of like a pigeon crapping on the sidewalk. If we try to correct him it becomes more like a ton of cow manure dumped in the living room.

Many times racism is in the eye of the beholder. But there is no doubt in my mind racist comments are made here. There is no doubt in my mind racist comments are also made in the New York Times, The Huffington Post, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh's radio show and MSNBC.

So if you want a nice, polite, closely moderated and politically correct shotgun BBS you are going to have to go to The Shooting Sportsman board or Shotgun World.

As someone else pointed out this is a MisFires topic. If I wanted to I could "Notify" Dave and he might decide to move it to MisFires. Or he might decide I am full of it and leave it here.

Best Wishes,

Mike

I am glad to be here.