I will second what Greg offered you for advise, Steve. I will add to it that the hunting around Plentywood and Froid is much tighter now than it was as recent as two years ago.

Vandalism from those parasites that have followed the money to the Bakken has caused a huge number of local landowners to either shut down their grounds or limit access to those who have hunted on them for years.

That has forced the huge number of Canadian hunters who hunt that region the first couple of weeks over on to the blocks. Between the normal pressure on the blocks and the added pressure of those hunters and those who work the Bakken hunting the blocks, the hunting to say the least is discouraging.

Two years ago, I took Daryl Hallquist, Dr. Bob and another gentleman into that area. All morning long, across maybe a dozen blocks, we found two or more rigs of hunters already pounding the cover in every block we looked at in a 60 mile radius.

I finally call a landowner I know and was able to get us on his farm where we shot a limit or two of roosters.

Finally let me warn you of staying in a camper. The occupants of such are principle targets for armed robberies. The parasites capitalise on the isolation of a camper from help and the lack of cell service to call for help.

Since June of 2013, in the little town of Sidney, MT, the FBI, the DEA and the MBI have all opened full service field offices.

That many major law agencies being put into a town of 5,500 residents should tell everyone something. BTW, Sidney has and has had for decades, both a very good police force and a sheriff's departments.

bc