As usual, was searching for something else and stumbled on this Paris retailer and his interesting story. I've seen a few of his offerings and decided to attach any & all here.

Félix Warnier, 11, Boulevard Bonne - Nouvelle, Paris
Fabrique D'Armes de Chasse et de Tir

On the night of April 2nd, 1913, l'armurier Félix Warnier(26 years at time so he was born circa 1887 and had just hung out his shingle) had enjoyed dinner with his wife, his parents and a couple of friends, Ms. Forbracq being one that peddled ladies under garments( courtière en lingerie ). After dinner he went to his weapons storage locker for some purpose, maybe to check inventory and his wife Charlotte dashed to assist him and for some reason toss him some pistols. His left hand had 3 automatic(I assume semi but auto is possible) pistols and I believe the last received was a Browning, which discharged shooting Charlotte in stomach/liver. Charlotte succumbed to her mortal wound later that eve in the care of Dr. Mayard at a nearby residence. Félix Warnier was arrested for his wife Charlotte's murder and stood trial in Oktober. I believe he was acquitted.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse