After locating the Deal gun case featured in another posting when I opened it a long forgotten hunting associated object fell out bringing back some memories of now long past wild fowling days.
Its name is a Hunters Kettle used in the field to provide a hunter with that quintessential of British things a cup of tea or any other drink requiring hot water for that matter. This unbranded Edwardian version is approximately 5 X 2 inches just small enough to fit in your pocket with all its essential parts packed neatly inside its cup, it is manufactured from Electro Plated Nickel Silver so belonging lower down the social ladder. And of course it came from a time when here in Britland the water in rivers and streams was clean and safe enough to drink after boiling. The small box will hold enough Tea and Sugar mix for two cups of hot sweet black tea the Victorians cure for every thing with the water heated using the double wicked spirit burner. Now I have only seen one other of these objects it was manufactured from silver with a rather hefty price tag though it did have a crest engraved on it belonging to some member of the upper classes.
I was wondering are there other items along the same lines out there?

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!