Originally Posted By: Brittany Man
LeFusil,

To state the obvious for you maybe I should have said something like "That is a beautiful stock with a checkered butt. It's never going to look any better than it does now & it would be almost worth having your arms made shorter to avoid having to cut that checkered butt off to square it up for the installation of a pad or butt plate extension."

Sorry that is kind of long winded but is there anything you don't understand about my statement now?

In reality you will likely loose about 3/16" getting the butt squared up but that is hardly the point & a gun that doesn't fit is useless to most people.

Are you serious? If you are, you're an idiot. Don't try and dress me down either, that isn't gonna turn out well for you. What you stated sir, was most obvious, you said and I quote "A tough decision & it would almost be worth having your arms made shorter to avoid cutting that nice wood for a pad or butt plate." Everyone here can plainly understand what you implied with that statement, it's not code for chrissakes.
I simply stated and implied that there is no need at all to cut that nice piece of wood, simply squaring it up (because there is no obvious curvature to the butt) would involve taking very little if no wood from the ass end of Buzz's gun. Got it smart guy? If not, shoot me a pm and we'll discuss there.