I purchased some vintage 10.75 ammunition from a cartridge collector seller on gunbroker and have fired two 10.75 Grundig Rounds (jacketed soft points) through it. The barrels shot together (1 inch) at 25 meter. I am still waiting for dies from CH4D in order to pursue reloading for it.

Unfortunately I am headed out for a deployment next month so it will wait until I get home to work things out for reloading for it. I do not want to restore it until I have developed a load for it that I am satisfied with.

If you sold it in its current state for $6K you did very well. I felt in its unrestored condition what I paid was stretching it. There is a real challenge selling guns with obsolete cartridges as the number of us who wish to play with them is limited.

My plan in a couple of years when I have a good load generated, and I have either a claw mount scope or claw mount red dot sight then I will spend the money recheckering, refinishing and putting a good butt pad. Then I will probably sell it as I am still not sure why I could not resist owning to DRs in such similar calibers.

Last edited by old colonel; 12/26/13 11:56 AM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS