I have received replies from both U.S. Senators from Pennsylvania. Senator Robert Casey is strongly considering supporting the Feinstein bill while Senator Pat Toomey supports the portions that deal with tougher backround checks and universal backround checks (the Backdoor Federal Registry of law abiding gun owners).

I have sent replies to both Senators urging them to reconsider any infringment on the Second Amendment, and I reminded them that I will actively campaign and vote against any representative that votes to support legislation that restricts the rights of law abiding gun owners.

Congressman Mike Kelly also replied and he is 100% on the side of the Second Amendment. I have thanked him and told him I would fully support his re-election.

I urge any Pennsylvania gun owners here to continue to call, e-mail, and write these U.S. Senators. Senator Casey in particular needs to be reminded that he risks losing his job if he does not reverse his extreme position. I politely reminded both that president Obama did not risk re-election by advancing his anti-gun agenda in his first term, but he has no qualms about asking them to risk their jobs now.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.