Jim and DaveK, those are two excellent videos, well worth watching. Meanwhile, Obama has taken to the road to advance his agenda and is propagating the lie that we gun-owners generally agree with his "common sense" restrictions and his universal backround checks which is nothing more than a Federal Gun Registry. MSNBC is broadcasting the lie that 85% of gunowners and a majority of NRA members agree with Obama.

Incidentally Jim, King Brown was totally off-base when he alleged that you too, were taking this thread off-topic. He took your "we are straying from the topic..." to include you in what he was guilty of doing. You were too much of a gentleman to correct him, so I will make the point. You were absolutely correct to illuminate the hypocrisy and foolishness of a British based sports show promoter who chose to banish perfectly legal firearms from their venue, plus the predictable response from vendors who value our freedoms more than the almighty dollar. I'm pretty sure King would also say that the testimony given by Senator Cruz, Wayne LaPierre, and the Sandy Hook Dad in these two videos was counterproductive and weakens our chances to protect the Second Amendment. That is my opinion, based upon all the blather he has belched ever since this assault on our rights began. I don't wish to again be falsely accused of putting words in his mouth.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.