Postoak,

I cast my own bullets for about 15 different calibers....I cast using pure linotype for hardness, and gas check most of my bullets allowing me to drive them near or at jacketed bullet speeds without leading and with 'superb' accuracy....for hunting the hollow point lead gas checked bullets are great.....

For the .32/8mm Caliber some very good moulds are available and many of the older moulds, which I collect, are available on ebay and other outlets....if you watch the auctions from time to time.....

You can size the .32/8mm's at .320, .319 or .321 or whatever suits your gun, allowing you to experiment for accuracy with your specific rifle and load...I always size cast bullets one or two thousandth's over bore diameter for best accuracy........In the .32 range I load for the 32-40 Marlin sized @ .319 or .320, bore is .318.......32 Winchester Special sized @ .323, bore is .321.....old 8mm's sized @ .320, bore is .318 and so forth.....

Bottom line is you can easily produce some nice "tailored" accurate bullets and have some fun doing it, I've been doing it for about 55 years or so, since I was a kid, and enjoy casting quite a bit......

Bullet mould of choice for the 8mm would be Ideals old mould number 320378, gas checked the bullet weighs out at 235 grains, gas checked and lubed, if you want a heavier bullet....it's a long bullet and flies good at lower speeds........

Other moulds of various weights are also good....such as Ideal mould number 321317, gas checked/lubed the bullet weighs 175 grains......RCBS has available a new mould 32-170 number 55000, gas checked/lubed the bullet weighs 177 grains and is very accurate as well......

All the weights above are as sized and gas checked/lubed, poured with pure linotype and are hard bullets....most of the bullet numbers mentioned are available in a hollow point version for hunting.....the mould would have the same number followed by HP......

If you have an interest in casting your own bullets, pick up a copy of Lyman's Bullet Casting Handbook, available everywhere or online......Just thought maybe you might have an interest.....?......

Here's a few of my .32/8mm bullets....

The bullets on the left are cast from the RCBS mould 32-170.....

Doug