Sorry about your disappointment. You must understand that the outfit that makes them is a highly bureactratized government arsenal (all decisions have to come through the Ministry of Defence and FSB, nee KGB - no kidding), where it's a miracle something gets done at all.

I'll have to look into the factory specs for this gun. They could be lifted from the shotguns, and the specs from shotguns are that POI has to be no more than 25 mm below, 50 mm to the side and 150 mm above the POA at 35 meters. This, of course, won't do for rifles, and I'd expect the company to develop the new specs (or at least adapt their rifle specs, which say 100 mm circle at 100 meters). If not, then... Have you tried to replace the gun? EAA appears to be pretty gentlemanly about such issues.

Shimming IS a viable option. Apparently, the best material fro shims are old-fashioned safety razor blades. I'll try to get more info on how folks on our side of the globe deal with shimming at the weekend - provided the Junior gets over his bloody teething and starts to sleep nigths, as a good boy.