I had a recoil pad off of something or other that wasn't ventilated, and used a hacksaw to slice off a section at an angle, and my belt grinder to smooth it up a bit. Then, I stuck it on to my own Uggie with some contact cement. I've been playing with the pitch adustment as time allows (I have a new job, with hours all over the place, and I don't always feel like dealing with gun fit when I'm free, at least not until it cools down a bit around here) and I suspect my own Uggie would be just fine for me with zero to an inch of pitch, or so. I think it might move the impact up a bit on a gun with longer tubes, (they are 28" on my Uggie, and all I can figure out is the damn stock stays planted on my shoulder better) better for rising birds, but, I'm still playing with it.
After I figure out exactly what I want, I'll have a better recoil pad fitted.
For reasons I can't understand or explain, I can look at someone holding a gun and get pretty close on their stock dimensions, but, I struggle with my own-I'm left-handed and right eye dominant, and can't change either of those conditions.
I'm guessing that complicates it a bit.
A gun with too much pitch is going to kick too much, that much I know.

Best,
Ted