Thread is locked...going sideways.

HomelessjOe I suggest you read the below passage again as I concur with it's general theme....If you are not buying or have not previously owned or personally examined (as in recently touched) the item for sale...don't comment on it...Simply put it's not you place to shine black light others for sale ads.

Dave Weber

"You have no right nor place to cast aspersions on anyone's product in the for sale section. It is not ethical for you to play sourcing vigilante and to decide who is asking too much for a product for which you have no interest in buying, and then post your nonsense on their threads.

It is particularly unethical because those that advertise on this site are PAYING for that privilege under the assumption they are entitled to a fair marketplace. They do not wish to be subjected to your appraisals of their goods or services.

Upon selling the gun to George Newbern (selling it for less than I purchased the gun for delivered, mind you), I contacted George to make sure he was satisfied in the way the gun was represented, the proper nature of the packaging,and to make sure it was not damaged in shipment.

In short, (and I've asked you this many times many ways, as have others) why don't you cease and desist with your baseless allegations that others are "jipping" each other on a sale. It isn't right and you specifically have been attributed to the downhill direction of this site, its camaraderie, and its generally friendly tone, even omitting your unethical behavior on the sale/trade board."

Dave Weber
doublegunshop.com
DoubleGun Evangelist
In Charge But Not Responsible