There is only one reason I ever pull over and go to an estate sale or yard sale, and it is not because I need more stuff. I am looking for that "deal of the century" So the next time I see items that I feel are undervalued I will advise them to increase their price. I will need a little practice.
" Mama I see you have $12.00 marked on this bamboo fly rod". Yes that’s right, I guess I would take $10.00." "No Mama, No mama, I will not buy it for less than $150.00". I only have $85.00 on me but if you will hold this money I'll run home and get the other $65.00. ( Spontaneous applause breaks out by the other neighbors)

Hell, I just figured out half of my neighbors are thief’s. I had a barely used Chia pet I paid 18.99 off of the late night shopping channel. When I had a yard sale I mark it for 10 cents. A guy after studying it for about 1 hour and 35 minutes said " Will ya take a nickel". I guess he was just “ Vulturing” Just hanging around wait for a weak moment.
So I guess if you screw a retired guy out of a nickel or a widow woman out of $50,000, even though 1000 people before you had a chance to buy the item, you are a thief.
So is it a dollar value or do you go by a percentage to determine if it is a deal of the century or theft?
Now if my wife took the Chia pet to a Vintage Chia pet collector and asked for the real value, and he told her it was worth 10 cents when in reality it was worth $10.00 then that is theft by deception.