Below is some info, and some of the other info on bchsenmacher/fegyverkovcs/gunmaker/pukar/rusznikarz Alfred Dzikowski is from Piotr J. Bochynski of Poland who has penned a few articles, with his interest lying with Polish sporting weapons & ammo.

Anyway, Alfred Dzikowksi acquired/bought/took-over the firm "Magazyn Broni, perfumeryi i artykulw toaletowych" of Bonifacy Stiller circa 1879. Alfred Dzikowksi for a time retained the previous name "Weapons Warehouse/Storage, perfumery and toilet articles". by 1882 Magazyn Broni, perfumeryi i artykulw toaletowych was reduced to Magazyn Broni or Weapons Warehouse.

By 1885 the concern experienced a name change to "Fabryka i sklad broni" which for now I guess to be Factory & Warehouse of Sporting Weapons.

Then he added hunting haberdashery circa 1892 with the name reflecting the addition of hunting articles in
"Fabryka i glwny magazyn broni i przyborw mysliwskich i lowieckich" or Factory and Sporting Weapons Warehouse along with articles/items for hunters and hunting.

Then in 1906 his son Dr. Zdzislaw Dzikowski takes the helm as Alfred Dzikowski expires at the age of 56.

Another name change occurred around 1908 with "Krajowa fabryka broni mysliwskiej" which seems to translate to National Hunting Weapons Factory but I think it implies something akin to k.u.k. and that he was a supplier to a royal court and would be something like C.i K. nadworny dostawca.

Then in 1911 the firm Alfred Dzikowksi was acquired by Galicyjska Splka Mysliwska and the name reflected it in Krajowa Fabryka i Glwny Magazyn Broni firmy Galicyjska Splka Mysliwska przedtem Alfred Dzikowski C.i K. nadworny dostawca, which was something of the likes of Royal Court Supplier and General Sporting Weapons Store previously Alfred Dzikowski royal court suplier( C.i K. nadworny dostawca). The firm existed to at least 1917/1918 or possible a bit later.

For any that speak Polish forgive the letter l and s as they would not post correctly: as in Głwny(Glowny) & Myśliwska(Mysliwsak).

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse