Quote:
"I never said you are actually casting votes for dead Democrats"

This sentance only has to be changed slightly to make it accurate. Dead Democrats cast votes all the time in the Kenyan's great Peoples Republik of Illinois. His Honor the original Mayor Richie Daley managed to swing the 1960 election and the presidency over to Kennedy by using this technique.
The primary voting rule in Chicago has always been to vote early and vote often.
There are States in deeper financial trouble than Illinois but I don't know of one that's more corrupt George Ryan ,a former Governor, is in jail and has been joined by the last Governor. I wouldn't be suprised to see the current Governor join them as well.

Keep in mind that these liberal scum have anything but our best interests at heart: Here's what the last now jailed Governor tried to do in Illinois:

Gun control

During his February 2006 "State of the State" address, Blagojevich said the state should ban semi-automatic firearms, prompting threats from several gunmakers in the state that they will take their business elsewhere. Among these were ArmaLite Inc., Rock River Arms, Les Baer Custom and the Springfield Armory.[108]

As a state legislator, Blagojevich tried to raise the price of an Illinois Firearm Owners Identification (FOID) card from $5 to $500,[109] saying that such a large increase was necessary so people would think twice about wanting to own a gun. Blagojevich vetoed three gun bills in 2005, which would have:
1.Deleted records in gun database after 90 days—gun proponents argued that this was a privacy concern for law-abiding citizens[94]
2.Eliminated the waiting period for someone wanting to buy a rifle or shotgun, when trading in a previously owned weapon
3.Overridden local laws regulating transport of firearms.[110]

Blagojevich's position in regard to guns was criticized by the Illinois State Rifle Association: "Rod should spend more time catching criminals and less time controlling guns." His support for making gun laws of Illinois more restrictive earned him the ire of gun owners' groups

Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.