I need to knoiw what you think of the following that Puglisi's Gun Emporium has for sale. It is a Sidelock Action with Cocking Indicators. Stock Number 4534, Make German, Model Superior, Action SxS, Barrel Chamber 2 3/4 in, Barrel
Length 28 1/2 in, Barrel Chokes .013 - .014 Barrel Proof Czechoslovakian Proof, Barrel Rib Type Solid Rib. Drop At Comb 1 7/16 in, Drop At Heel 2 3/8 in, Gauge 16 ga, Grip Capped Semi Pistol Grip, Ejectors Ejectors, Forend Beavertail Forend, LOP 14 1/2 in over a Pad, Pad Thickness 1 in, Serial
Number 23XXX, Shotgun Type SxS, Trigger Double Triggers, Type of Butt Pachmayr Pad, Weight 7 lbs. Cost $1795. The action is extensively engraved in a nice scroll pattern and has side clips. I called Puglisi's and they said they believed it to be a guild gun, as there wasn't a name of the maker on it. I know that you have have had questions and concerns regarding guild guns, but I believe something like this would be perfect for digesting those boxes of Winchester 16 gauge ammo I have.

Colin L. Kendall