Do the guns fit you? If so I do not get that worked up about it. Quality work was done and prime wood was used was it not? A small deduction might be in order but not a major one. I have seen restock jobs done by hacks whose work make the guns almost unsellable. It sounds like your guns were restocked in proper fashion by someone who is respected in the trade. Only thing better would be to have the maker do the work if you are a purist. But so much work is out sourced these days how do you know who does what?

Americans need to get over this obsession with unaltered, factory condition in British guns. There are a few like that but the vast majority have been altered or freshened up over the years. Worse a hundred years of use, even when mild, will make minor touch ups a practical matter. Not one of a seller trying to make a worn out gun appear to be a pristine one. I would never buy a car with 50K miles which had factory oil in it. Why not extend the same to a gun?

One other thing to consider is that that pair was most likely made for a gent who was about 5' 5"- 5" 7" if he was average size. If he was average, or worse shorter than average, the LOP and drop on the original stocks might have been well short of your needs. I have seen a Best pair sit unsold for years because the stocks were 12.5". No seller came along that could use them as is and few were willing to dump 10+K into restocking them. Sometimes original condition makes a gun almost unsellable in today's market.

You might have the stocks bent and extensions added. But consider that some of these guns have been bent by every owner to suit them. A pair near a hundred, might be on the fourth or fifth owner. That pair may have been bent multiple times already. How many bends can a stock take? How nice is a extension to look at? The stocks might have been at the end of their lifespans and had to be replaced. How would you feel if you bought the pair, had them bent again and had problems with them later. Then you would have to have them restocked over here. And the number of trained factory type stockers does not fill one hand over here.