Hi Steve, I really appreciate the post, believe me. I will fight. You just get hit harder with the bat each time. I'll get up. It's really ALL about my children. We went clay shooting yesterday and my wife and Will are having lessons (which I've now upped to weekly because I want to see more and more and squeeze more and more in!). It was amazing he shot so well with a .410 and I know they are carrying it on when I go whenever that is!

I completely concur with the thoughts on humour although sometimes it gets hard to do. People say "how do you do it" but to me everyone would do the same. Fight it in the face and sure get upset privately sometimes but show you are there, ready for the next swing at you and fight back with fists drawn.

Thank you everyone. This week a good friend of mine stepped up to be my driver! How lovlely, she's an old friend, has four older kids now at school and is taking me to radiotherapy for 5 days and Price Street Friday to see my buddies there. The human heart kicking in again to help an old friend. I'm the one that should be humbled for making me put my friends through this crap and it leaves me great comfort to know they are there for Marie.

T
x