I really don't know what you say. You are such lovely and caring people. I went to the hospice today with Marie. It was really nice, but I noticed how young I was compared to everyone else. I am quietely resolved over it because I knew it would be like that.

The good thing is they are there as a second line of defence, If I can't die at home, it will be here. They are setting up a plan where Marie can have reactive drugs in the fridge for me so that if anything changes quickly my dear wife can inject me if needed.

I go for a CT scan and mask to be made today. They expect total brain Radio to start Wed for 5 days. They are going to nuke the whole brain to tackle anything they can't see. ANYTHING I will take to stay alive.

My plans:
I've sold 3 guns. They are going out this week. I thank the two people on these forums for their bids and I hope the guns will deliver on their promise.

I am going to finish my book. I have at least another 40-70 pages in there and I start tonight. Maybe if it's good enough someone might publish it or at the very least I can do some sort of online publishing with E-commerce build in so that people can pay a nominal paypal or other fee to download and have a copy. All proceed to the kids fund of course.

Lastly, I'm tidying up that 10 bore ML a bit and fiddling about with guns. I will try and get to Holts but lets see.

Lastly, Lastly, I am a fighter. We are trying to put it behind and look forward. I'm totally fedup with being upset about this. We had a very hard conversation with Will my 10 year old last night who asked if I would be alive in September to see him at his new school. I cannot explain to you all here how hard it is to have that conversation. I had to be honest..I hope to see the summer son, but if it doesnt go well we don't know about Easter. But know one thing I will be here for you and we will all hold hands if it comes sooner.

Thank you guys your support is reward for me being part of such an amazing virtual bunch of people.

T