Keith, the issue isn't what Bush inherited from Clinton, not even what Obama inherited from Bush. It's what has happened since 2008. The link I provided makes that very clear.

Also, I am going to ignore your ad hominem comments since that kind of stuff is non-productive, hence will not respond in kind. You obviously are not a 2-yr-old and draw your own conclusions from the data. However one needs to understand the basis for the data before pronouncing on it.

The stock market is a pretty good indicator and that, despite volatility, is doing just fine. Working people's income has actually declined in the past 12 or so years and that is a contributor to the great recession. Whether or not that ever gets reversed is problematic but those are the kinds of issues that don't appear in graphs or tables. They are, however, very real and government policies affect them enormously.

As far as shotguns - personally I think that Obama has never seen much less fired one. He probably doesn't like them. HOWEVER, he's a pol and represents people who like and use them as well as the obverse. He has not damaged our gun rights. And he's smart enough not to.

It's vino time in my house- see you tomorrow!