10 or 11 days ago, I was in La Paz, attending the retirement party of my good friend Luis. He retired as a high ranking office of the Mexican Federal Police. After a great dinner, 5 or 6 of us were enjoying brandy and Cuban cigars on the patio. We talked about what guys talk about, hunting, fishing, women, politics and......Gun control. I asked Luis about the very restrictive laws in Baja Sur. "Its not working, the bad guys get all the guns they want". read that again please.."its not working". BUT, Luis was a Mexican Federal Police Officer, categorized by people on this board as corrupt, lazy, incompetent. So: We dont want him agreeing with us, do we? or Do we?
The point of my last and I mean last, three posts is that we cant insult, demean, vilify, anyone who believes in the protection of our 2nd amendment rights, because they dont fit into some category of correctness. And thats what Italian sxs and his talking parrots Keith and Craig are doing. It is almost as if their purpose is to create dissent, drive away supporters. This thread has done nothing to further second amendment support. It has been divisive, created a lot of ill will. It has been filled with fantasies, misinformation and in some cases outright lies. Like Mike, I want it to go away. I give you my promise, I wont even look at it again. And like Mike, I am gone for a bit. Weatherman says calm seas for the next 4-5 days. I and some good friends are launching a full scale offensive on Big Yellowtail and White sea bass. At top tide on the morning, we are off. FYI: I have been defined by one of the parrots, as Racist, Liberal, and ignorant.And pushed aside because I dont know who George Soras is...The first 3 are lies, and the 4th? I still dont know who he is and dont give a shit..