I just wanted to leave an update on this issue. I have received the valier back. It is the same gun I purchased. It has had the ejectors timed and based on all tests at this time it is ok and functional. No mention is made on the work order of the issue with the barrel regulation but based on my patterning with American shells it seems to be shooting where it needs to. The Kimber rep and I had discussed the barrel regulation problem possibly being the foreign shells used to test the gun and that was indeed apparently the case. Assuming the gun continues to work I am happy with the gun now. It is a beautiful weapon and points and balances very well. I did not intend this thread to bash either the gun or Kimber but hopefully someone with the companies producing the doubles made today are taking note that customer service and quality control are important to buyers of these guns. I guess we double people can be ornery and demanding cusses when something doesn't work right but when that does happen and it will then a company needs to fix it pronto or replace it. Thats the way I conduct my business and I expect no less of them. I know there are alot of questions regarding these guns on the board and I will continue to post and comment on them. Hopefully all of it will be good from here on out. I appreciate everyones input and the chance to vent.