I can't believe a lot of what I'm reading here. A few guys who have made posts here numerous times in the past pertaining to fishing, dogs, drinking tequila, etc., are pontificating that the content here MUST remain 100% Double Gun. Do as I say, not as I do, I guess.

There is an indisputable link between guns (even double guns) and politics. Every issue of the American Rifleman is infused with politics. Some may not like or enjoy that, but if all of us refused to keep informed and spread the word about the continual assault on our rights to keep and bear arms, we would have lost that right by now. If you are at the doctors office and see a copy of American Rifleman in the magazine rack, you can read it or say... "I don't care for the politics in that rag so I will read something else instead." So what is so hard about doing that here? Just don't read the things that do not interest you. Again, I think it's wrong for gun guys to not want to keep abreast of anti-gun issues, but that's a personal choice. No one worried about all the other non-double gun related threads that I pointed out earlier. But this is causing much consternation. Why is that?

Last observation: It appears that Dave Weber did not move the original thread. It sounds like he only does things like that when someone asks him to do so. Considering the other non double topics that fly just fine here, it sounds like there is some kindergarten stuff going on that we may not be aware of.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.