Jay:
I understand your point. However; I feel the same way about our gun rights as Dave K has stated above. I don't own or collect "Black" rifles. But I want to be aware of efforts to make these illegal to own and also want to support those who do collect them.
The gun grabbers have always tried to use the divide and conquor approach. The whole assault weapons ban was just a first step in their plans to ultimately get all firearms banned.
The lead shot bans,which I think strike closer to home here, are just another way of curtailing firearms use and ownership by pricing ammunition out of reach for the average person.
It's the same situation with putting an ID number on every bullet sold. Imagine the cost of this to the purchaser.
At one time when I lived in Illinois you had to show your FOID every time you so much as bought a box of ammo. Your name and address had to be logged by the clerk selling it as well.
If some of you think that bringing anti-gun owner activities to everyone's attention here is counter productive to this forum just because it doesn't have a direct affect on their interests so be it.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.