Originally Posted By: L. Brown
What's the point, back a few pages, you threw out the notion that there were many original guns that needed reproof because of 'potential' problems.

....Please don't insult your or anyone else's intelligence by telling us that's not a "potential" problem. My stress, throughout this thread, has been on guns that have been modified....[/quote]

Hey Larry, thanks for squaring me away.

No there you go, taking my quote out of context, now I'm really steamed. Just kidding, take it anyway you might want. Can I point out two things.

First, the quote you selected says, drum roll, 'original', but feel free to assume that means bubba punched out the chambers. Second, and please check if it'll help, you used the word 'potential' when unbubba'd original guns had the misfortune of leaving the factory as a 3" 20ga or 3 1/4" 12ga.

If there wasn't much to respond to, take a look at what I had to work with. Give your case a bit more credit than that...maybe? May as well laugh about it, we're never gonna scratch back this waist of time. I never did care what bubba does to his or his customers guns. That's their business, but I do care about this wounded nation.