Have any of you dealt with Paul Crosnoe or Gamefair, Ltd.? They have Model 21s for sale. Paul Crosnoe has a Winchester 21 Trap 12ga. 30" full & full. Factory vent. S.S.T. Automatic ejectors. Beavertail. 14 1/2 LOP replacement pad. 96-97%. Very nice grain in wood. Factory letter. He is asking $5,850 for it. Gamefair has a 21 with Pistol grip, single trigger, ejectors, beavertail forend. 28” barrels choked Full and IC. 98% finish remaining on an old restoration. A great 21 for clays or the field. Simmons vent rib. 13 1/2” x 1 5/8” x 2 5/8”. $3,495 NEW PRICE. I wrote to Gamefair concerning the price of the 21 and they sent the following: "The fact that the gun has been restored and has the Simmons rib affect the price quite a bit. This gun is a nice shooter,not a collector piece. You can see better photos of the gun on our website gamefairltd.com. When you get to the home page, click on guns,click on American guns, and click on the description of the gun to bring up photos. If you have any questions please call me at 615-353-0602. Thanks,John Allen." I am looking for a side by to take to Bull Run Regional Shooting Center or Fairfax Rod and Gun Club to try and bust clay pigeons with. I think that either one of these would do the trick. Any opinions or recommendations?

Colin L. Kendall