Originally Posted By: PA24

How about Larry Browns proposed SAAMI 18,000-19,000 PSI pressure test idea....what a pile of b.s....how many pre-1945 gun owners would want to jump in that line.......

Larry and Mark, you guys completely missed the point of what is stated......."not whether 18-19K PSI is fact or not with SAAMI, "WHO CARES"........

BUT...WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO SUBJECT THEIR OLD GUN, DOUBLE/SINGLE OR OTHERWISE TO A HIGH PRESSURE TEST THAT IS NEEDLESS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA...................

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH NEW GUNS....BUT OLD ONES AS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY BUZZ, PLEASE READ THE INITIAL POST.....i.e., sleeved/ altered guns etc......

Like I posted earlier, if you don't like butchered guns, don't buy them, walk away...I do...........

I knew Larry wouldn't get it, but I figured all the rest would.....?.........He can't remember what he writes I guess...?...

Originally Posted By: L.Brown
Matter of fact, SAAMI could easily act as the American proof house, in the case of guns substantially modified (like having chambers lengthened), if they were willing to take on that role.

Doug