Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
I also wonder if the internals on these Spanish guns are similar or even the same between brands in case one should need parts.

That's a perceptive question.

When it comes to Spanish shotguns we are generally looking at hand built guns, and each gun is composed of parts that are hand fitted. Attempting to swap parts between guns can be a nightmare; even between guns made by the same maker in the same month of the same year.

Hand built guns are a delight, until something breaks. Then it's big bucks having a good gunsmith make and fit a replacement part. Here's an one-point story.

I bought a used Zabala Hermanos SLE from CAI, and found the firing pins and rusted to the bushings. I sent an e-mail to ZH, pleading for bushings and pins for my gunsmith to use to fix the gun. I included the gun SN and a description in my e-mail. Two weeks later I received a dozen or so different style bushing blanks and about as many different styles of firing pins. My gunsmith made it work, and I'm still shooting the gun – purely due to the kindness of ZH.