quote:
I offered to refund Mr. Vella"s money but he refused. Anything we sell can be returned for any reason or no reason, for a refund, except brand new items which can only be returned if we ship the wrong item. (He also scornfully refused my offer of a store credit as a goodwill gesture for the delay..perhaps a clue to his temperament).

Mr.Gould, I challenge you, here in an open forum, to post from your "Sent Items" file the message in which you made this offer to me. Such a post would have to be a "Cut and Paste", complete with addresses and date/time stamps, the same as I have done here, to show their authenticity. I do not wish to get into a mud-slinging match here. I, personally, despise people who use the anonimity of the internet to make statements which would earn them a "knuckle sandwich" if made when face-to-face. However, I will say here in public, that your statement in the quotes above, is untrue. AT NO TIME, until after I posted this caveat, did you offer ANYTHING, except a $25.00 credit against any future purchase.