"Regardless of how much he paid for the case it was his the moment you received the money and not to be used for shipping another customers goods. You were wrong morally if not legally to use it in said fashion."

Actually, I think if you were to ask a lawyer, he would say that title passes when the inspection period lapses, or sooner if the customer says he is keeping it. And I had ten days to ship the item from the date of sale. It shipped to Canada on day 7. But I agree, it wasn't very smart of me to ship the case via CA, and I won't pull that stunt again. However, that's not the major issue here. The issue is Mr. Vella stated that the interior of the case was all torn up. It wasn't when it left here, it wasn't when it got to CA, and it wasn't when it left CA. And the case was empty between CA and Canada. (And Mr Harrell, if he had sent pictures, even ONE, to substantiate his claim, I would have taken care of it on the spot..but for all the time he has invested in this smear campaign, he has never taken the time to do that).

"And the basic facts are not really in dispute." Yes they are. Very much so.

Last edited by doublegunhq; 02/10/07 05:24 AM.

doublegunhq.com
Fine English, American and German Double Shotguns and Rifles