Sorry...no hunt pics in my photo bucket right now. Well, this is kinda like hunting. 65 going on 35!

One note I'd like to bring to your attention: As a retired US Army officer I noted the photo that SFC Pre 13 LC Coll posted of himself in his dress blue uniform with his beautiful wife by his side. For those of you who have no concept of what is portrayed by all those ribbons and awards on his left chest, I'd like you to note the following. First is the blue and silver rectangle with a wreath surrounding an old Springfield rifle. That is the Combat Infantry Badge. Those are only awarded to soldiers who are involved in direct close combat with an enemy while serving as an infantryman. The second thing to note is that at least a couple of his ribbons have a "V" device affixed to them. That "V" is for "Valor". Those are awarded only to soldiers who do things while under fire that most of us only see in movies or read about in books. These are not "I was there" awards......this young warrior is a real American hero! Thank you for your outstanding service Sergeant.