Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
A little update on the Sarriugarte. Yesterday I threw a lawn party and BBQ (hickory smoked pork ribs with the trimmings). The neighbor and his family were here and brought a target thrower. I had only one box of trap shells for it and figured I would get some practice in before hunting season. I busted the first and only target they threw for me. The rest of the box of shells his kids used up. Oh well, it was fun watching the kids have a literal blast with it. grin His daughter is 18 and never shot a shotgun in her life. After some quick instructions she hit with the Sarriugarte like a pro. I think I have three new recruits for doublegunning. Both kids and their Dad are looking for double guns now. Ah, nothing like having a BBQ/lawn party and a little target practice for dessert.

I'm glad someone brought this up:
My wife and I are always inviting people to go shooting with us as it introduces them to the positive side of firearms ownership and use and I think to a degree negates the negative stuff they constantly see on the"mainstream" news media.
We've had teenagers come out of our club grinning ear to ear carrying a rolled up target they just punctured with a H&K MP5. grin
Unfortunately we can't have a "shooting" BBQ in our very suburban neighborhood.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.