I repaired the extractor on a Spanish double for a friend today. Just a broken screw on a link in the forearm that pushes the extractor. I've always been told that Spanish doubles aren't the best quality but this thing seems to be well made. Here is a brief description of it. Sorry I don't have a digital camera to post pics. The gun is a 12 bore box lock chambered for 3" shells. Nicely engraved. Fences have clips. It has a cross bolt through the doll's head. All screws are timed in line. Barrels and water table are full of proof marks. The breech face has three holes drilled around each firing pin hole to accomodate a spanner wrench for replacing the firing pins. __ig-Eibar-Spain is on the left barrel. The blank I left before ig is a weird letter I can't make out. It seems to be either an E or a B upper case. When I was finished with the job I couldn't resist taking it out to test fire. Locks up tight with no play, lever on center, and shoots like a dream. I'll shed a tear when I return it to my customer but a job is a job. Just to satisfy my curiosity does anybody have ideas as to who or what company made it or imported it?

Practice safe eating. Always use a condiment.